It is an octagonal structure with a home-barn basis. Amish Buildings’ “Gambrel Home”. The small homes, and the alternative styles of construction in general, are attracting a lot of attention. Others are more concerned with the price, and some are interested in a rustic style.
A barn house is a great option if you are planning to build a new house. It can serve as an extra storage area, a guesthouse, or even just a simple barn. The barn house can be sold to another person as a new home. Who said you couldn’t later add a kitchen, bathroom, or fridge to your home?
Gambrel Building Heights
12’W = 14’H
14’W = 14’6″H
16’W = 15′ 3″H
DELLUXE GAMBREL CABIN FEATURES
- 8′ Sidewalls
- 2 x 4 Wall Framing, 16″ on center
- 2 x 4 Rafters, 16″ on center
- CDX Plywood RoofingSheathing
- The 25-Year Fiberglass Roof Shingle
- 15# Felt Paper
- Ventilation Systems with Continuous Ridge Vent and Soffit Ventilation
- Aluminum Drip Edge
- 2 x 8 Tongue & Groove Treated Flooring
- 36″ 9-lite Steel Entry Door
- Entry door lockset
- Cedar 1 x4 Trim
- The Deluxe and Premier versions come with a 1 x4 Cedar Fascia Board
- Porch with Cedar Posts
You can see the gallery below. The featured image at the very top can be expanded as well.